“A Beautiful Place for a Relaxing Weekend”
Review of Thorpe Hall

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robin Hoods Bay
Thorpe Hall
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My husband and I spent a long weekend at Thorpe Hall in early May with our 2 young children. All I can say is - what a find! A fantastic place with lots of character and history and with all the comforts you expect from a B&B. The owners were friendly and made the four of us feel very welcome. The rooms were spacious and the bed so comfortable, it was the best sleeps I had had for a long time! Nothing was too much trouble from providing a travel cot for my youngest daughter to giving us lots of tips and advice on the best sights to see in Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby itself. Would thoroughly recommend Thorpe Hall and my only regret is that we could not stay longer.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa123London

Reviewed May 15, 2009

My partner and I stayed at Thorpe Hall for one night this week and just had the most relaxing time. The setting is idyllic, the hotel is charming, clean and very comfortable, and the owners very friendly and hospitable.
It is ideally located for walks to Robin Hoods Bay, the hall itself has lovely gardens in which we had fun playing with our dog and the owners King Charles Spaniel, Bella.
The room was charming, with tea/coffee making facilites ( extra provided on request, thankyou David ! ) and the bed was heavenly, both of us had best nights sleep for some time. The breakfast was first class. All in all, we couldnt have asked for a better stay, we would highly recommend to anyone looking for relaxation, beautiful surroundings and good walks

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank holly95
Reviewed May 13, 2009

My family and I stayed here a few weeks ago for a long weekend and we had a lovely time. the accommodation itself was clean and tidy and gave us all the facilities we required.
The garden is huge and great for kids and pets, we were lucky enough to be there the weekend of the owners daughters 6th Birthday. The family made us feel very welcome and allowed us to join in the celebrations(bouncy castle, BBQ etc). We were made to feel very welcome and at home by Angie and David(the owners) and nothing was too much trouble for them.
The highlight for me was the home cooked breakfast which was delicious to say the least and set us up for our long walks round Robin Hoods bay..

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
#1 of 1 in Ravenscar
Lee-side Bed & Breakfast
Lee-side Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 29 in Robin Hoods Bay

Been to Thorpe Hall? Share your experiences!