We stayed in a rented caravan at the flask inn for 3 nights with 2 of our grandchildren. the caravan was very clean and comfortable with lovely views over to Robin Hoods bay. the park has its own small play area which the girls loved. we ate every evening at the flask inn, the food was good with an excellent menu, and plenty of choice for the grandchildren. the service was a little slow, an hour between ordering and eating, but the place was quite busy and the waiter did tell us that we would have to wait a while. all in all a very enjoyable break and we would not hesitate to go back again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flask Holiday Home Park is a 5 star, family run, and personally managed for over 30 years. All holiday homes are to rose award standard, and have been receiving this award since 1990. They have double en-suite bedroom, twin bedroom, shower room, full kitchen with fridge/freezer, dining area, spacious lounge with colour TV, free-view, DVD player and free wi-fi connection. All homes are fully central heated and double glazed throughout with outside decking and seating. Local bus service stops outside the site and we have a kids' play area to burn off some holiday energy. We have recently taken back the Flask Inn and fully refurbish the Inn. We have added new bedrooms and upped the standard. Our food is cooked from our award winning head chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Flask Inn Holiday Home Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flask Inn Holiday Home Park Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- The Flask Inn Holiday Home Park Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire