We booked last minute and it was a great idea. On arrival we were helped with our luggage and shown to our room. The room was spotless and great facilities, even had a ipod docking station.
We ate at the bistro the food was delicious. We only had starters and mains but gutted I couldnt fit any dessert in. I had the lamb cutlets and it was the best lamb I've ever eaten. The services was also excellent.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally the 'Top Shop' in Robin Hood's Bay, the Wayfarer has been lovingly restored as a bistro to a very high standard. Owners Michelle and Neil Mosley have created the perfect atmosphere in their Bistro with original wood floors and antique pine tables mixed with a contemporary decor The specials board is changed daily. The Wayfarer also provides cozy accommodation. Newly completed, it offers en-suite bedrooms, with a high standard of service, delicious meals and exceptional value for money in a relaxed candle lit setting, it's perfect for a romantic get away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- The Wayfarer Bistro And Guesthouse
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire