Myself and my partner Peter Stayed at The Streonshalh for two nights.We was made tofeel very welcome right from the start By Debbie and Kevin. we was shown to our room which wason the top floor and it was lovely and clean and bright the view from the window of the bay was lovely. there was a a tray with tea,coffee,drinking chocolate and biscuites also bottles of sping water. the toilet and shower were spotless. nothing was too much trouble for the hosts we had a good chat with them and the breakfast was the best I have had starting with a bowl of lovely fresh fruit,followed by a good chocie of cereals and a lovely big full english breakfast followed by toast and homemade jams plus orange juice and of course tea or coffee the host were very attentive to our needs.
Will be going back again real soon.
You could not ask for anything more from a b&b The hosts always go that extra mile for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh B&B Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire