A great place to take small children -- the seaside, a playpark 50 m away, walks in the moors, steam trains "just like Thomas" (pickering line) , a "pirate ship" (Whitby) and a welcoming B&B! It has been a year since we visited Streonshalh but my son still talks about the steam trains.
Personally, I was more focused on the clean and child-friendly accommodation that enabled me to relax and thoroughly enjoy the long weekend. The breakfast was so varied (fruit, cereal, yogurt, full cooked breakfast) that it would meet the tastes of even the most discerning child. The bedroom was well sized with some extra space for children to play. The en suite bathroom was brand new, so convenient and perfectly clean :)
Overall this is a B&B with style but also practicalities. Debbie and Kevin clearly love their countryside and have a special touch for making their guests feel welcome. A lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire