My partner and I finished the Coast to Coast walk in this beautiful coastal village and couldn't have found a better B&B in which to spend our last night. Kevin and Debbie were very welcoming and helpful, Kevin booked our taxi to Scarborough for the next day and nothing was too much trouble.
The breakfast was delicious, after walking for almost two weeks and staying in various accommodation, it was only the second time we had fresh fruit for breakfast, but this was a freshly prepared fruit salad with luxury muesli and then a full cooked English breakfast if required. Be warned though, the portions are on the generous side!
We stayed in room 2 which has a king sized bed and big double windows with a view onto the moors. It was immaculately clean and we slept soundly with hardly any street noise and just the occasional noisy seagull.
The value for money and service offered at this B&B is outstanding and our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. We wish Kevin and Debbie all the best and thanks for making our stay so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh B&B Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire