My husband and i came here for the day to visit the pub itself and Joanne. I have never stayed but i am hoping to stay in October time. Pub is clean and tidy and staff are warm and welcoming and locals are very friendly to. We bring out pet lab dog and he loves to come here. dogs are welcome and all staff and customers adore him and other pets. They all pat him and gave him attention. We sat outside as it was fab sunny day and was very entertaining as we saw wedding been held there. We have been many times before and we normally stay down the road at flowerydell but past couple of times have not been able to get booked there so we have came for the day. We only come to visit the pub and have a drive through the countryside then i love to go to the coop there in Richmond as they are the only one that does very good selection of Wensleydale cheese and i always spend a fortune on cheese there. The food at the pub is also good and good value for money. Keep up the good work Jo and Team and see you again soon. Calvin Dawn and Sam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at The Holly Hill Inn, a traditional English country pub, comfortably laid out with open fires, local ales and lagers including the local, very Yorkshire Black Sheep bitter from The Black Sheep Brewery in nearby Masham and the elegant Peroni to name but two. Superb British and continental fayre, coupled with great wines, four luxury en-suite bedrooms and a function suite complement the venue. Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and within easy reach of the historic Georgian town of Richmond, The Holly Hill Inn is a popular retreat for locals and visitors alike. We're also just a stone's throw away from the well travelled coast to coast cycle route from Whitley Bay in the North East to Whitehaven in Cumbria. Why not make a day of your visit and stroll down the hill into town to see the largest cobbled market place in Britain and the adjacent Richmond Castle? We have four luxury, en-suite rooms where you can relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or business. Stay in one of our well-appointed, en-suite bedrooms, with views of Richmond and the castle and awake to a great Holly Hill breakfast ensuring you start the day on a high. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holly Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holly Hill Hotel Richmond
- Holly Hill Inn Richmond, Yorkshire