Visited this week 19th October, brilliant welcome from staff, fantastic food , best chips in yorkshire, dogs were welcome in bar area even supplied with dog chews for them would recomend a visit if you are in the area, thanks to Joanne ,you were brill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at The Holly Hill Inn, a traditional English country pub, comfortably laid out with open fires, local ales and lagers including the local, very Yorkshire Black Sheep bitter from The Black Sheep Brewery in nearby Masham and the elegant Peroni to name but two. Superb British and continental fayre, coupled with great wines, four luxury en-suite bedrooms and a function suite complement the venue. Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and within easy reach of the historic Georgian town of Richmond, The Holly Hill Inn is a popular retreat for locals and visitors alike. We're also just a stone's throw away from the well travelled coast to coast cycle route from Whitley Bay in the North East to Whitehaven in Cumbria. Why not make a day of your visit and stroll down the hill into town to see the largest cobbled market place in Britain and the adjacent Richmond Castle? We have four luxury, en-suite rooms where you can relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or business. Stay in one of our well-appointed, en-suite bedrooms, with views of Richmond and the castle and awake to a great Holly Hill breakfast ensuring you start the day on a high. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holly Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holly Hill Hotel Richmond
- Holly Hill Inn Richmond, Yorkshire