We stayed here for three nights and had a lovely relaxing time. We stayed in residence 14 which has three bedrooms with a house bathroom (with shower over the bath) and an en suite off the main bedroom (massive walk in shower).
The kitchen and lounge area are well decorated and stocked with everything you need apart from a wooden spoon!
The log burning stove is a nice touch and if you stay for longer there's a washing machine.
The lodge is very quiet and we enjoyed watching the rabbits and pheasants.
The access is via a tarmac drive and whilst some lodges share parking they are all close by. Lodge 14 has it's own parking but you have a climb up stone steps so you may want to avoid if you have mobility difficulties.
We had a super time and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning design, modern open plan living and sustainable build are only a few highlights of these superb residences which offer perfect self catering holidays in the Yorkshire Dales. Having benefited from a complete refurbishment, the interior of each residence has been entirely revamped, incorporating ethical and exquisite design. The lodges are lovingly furnished with bespoke touches such as the exclusively designed sofas and innovative ‘cube’ seats, showcasing colours purposely chosen to compliment and mirror the idyllic scenery. Locally-sourced items have been used wherever possible, from the beautiful sofa cushions to the unusual ‘tree trunk’ bedside tables, just another example of Natural Retreats’ commitment to sustainability. As well as beautifully updated interiors the residences have also benefited from rejuvenated exteriors, enhanced roads and pathways. And, just in time for Bonfire Night, a selection of residences will boast private outdoor fire pits encircled by sunken seating, enabling guests to further appreciate the beautiful backdrop and views across the stunning Swale Valley.The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty, offering visitors a real taste of rural England. An ideal location for walking, fishing and mountain biking, breathe in some fresh country air and appreciate the world we live in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Hotel Richmond
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Richmond