I stayed here for one night as attending the gala dinner at Richmond School. I was greeted by David Todd the owner who gave a really warm welcome & upgraded my room. The hotel was spotless & rooms so clean & tastefully furnished. The bar area had a roaring log fire & the staff most friendly. The breakfast was beautiful & I felt it was home from home as so relaxing.I would recommend you stay here as David will ensure you are looked after. Thank you Frenchgate. Caroline
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality of food and menus at the Frenchgate reflect the passion and enthusiasm of the staff. Care is taken to source ingredients locally wherever possible and all our food is all prepared to order. Start with a selection of homemade breads, starters of hand dived scallops, Whitby white crab or carpaccio of local beef, then maybe a loin of Yorkshire lamb together with a confit of shoulder, a fillet of pan roasted halibut cooked to perfection, local game or one of our delicious vegetarian options. Our bar and wine lists match the quality and value of our food. Choose from our superb house recommendations or unique “wine flight” to classic and unusual new world offerings. As well as a range of fine spirits and liqueurs befitting the independent and non corporate feel of The Frenchgate, you can also enjoy a range of both local bottle conditioned ales, and imported beers from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frenchgate Hotel Richmond
- The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel Richmond, Yorkshire