“Sunday dinner ”

The Unicorn
Ranked #67 of 119 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Sunday dinner ”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try the Sunday dinner. What I was presented with was cooked to perfection and presented nicely, vegetables on the side and gravy in a separate boat the way it should be done. I will be returning to the unicorn again next Sunday but this time with friends.

3 Thank theinspecter

Richmond, England, United Kingdom
“Never leave hungry...”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have eaten at the Unicorn a number of times since they have started doing food & I have to say I never leave hungry or dissapointed. I particularly enjoy the Steak & Ale Pie, although I have heard they do the biggest & best tasting fish around. The Gourmet Burgers & Doorstep Sandwhich's also seem to be incredibly popular & look great value for money so I will have to try these upon my next visit.
The Unicorn caters for different needs, as a traditional pub with an interesting history it doesn't fail to satisfy.
It also has a seperate restaurant area to the rear & this to is perfect for couples or families wanting a quiet & great value meal. I went recently with my family & we all had something different. The variety & the quality of the food is more than adequate & I would definately recommend a visit to the Unicorn for anyone in the Richmond & Catterick area.

Thank You for continued great meals & the best pint of John Smiths in Richmond

4 Thank Karl M
York
“Great atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stopped off here after a hard days kayaking and it was really good. The food was prompt and clearly homemade. The bottomless chips went down really well. The staff were very friendly. We'll definitely come back next time we're in Richmond.

5 Thank R C
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic just what Richmond needs, have eaten here a number of times and never had a bad meal, the ales are always tiptop and all done with a smile. Nothing's too much trouble. The food is always delicious, presented nicely and at a affordable price. Well done

6 Thank theinspecter
Richmond, UK
“Great food, great atmosphere and great staff.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We Have eaten at this pub a few times when we have been into Richmond and can highly recommend it.
It is decorated just like a old country pub and behind the bar youll find an extremely friendly landlord and landlady.
The menu is varied enough and the food is lovely.
They also cater for children and were very helpful when we needed things for the kids.
Its well worth a visit if you are visiting the town ether to eat or even just for a drink.

8 Thank jc_no1