“Amazing scones”
Review of The Cobbles Cafe - CLOSED

The Cobbles Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: The Cobbles is no longer trading. We have sold up and moved on, the new owners have some exciting plans and we wish them all the best for the future. We would like to thank all our customers for their support our the years and hope you are able to Give the same support The Scone Bar when it opens at the end of April. This listing will be remove at the end of May 2014. Best regards Gary & Jaki Lowis
“Amazing scones”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for a light lunch, coffee and scones. The coffee was really good - I had a nice and strong cappuccino. And the scones were fantastic - so many flavours to choose from! I went with the cherry marzipan scone with lemon cream. Will definitely be coming back! The staff were all really lovely too.

“Best scone in Yorkshire...”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful little cafe, great service and the best scone I think I've ever tasted. I would highly recommend the cobbles cafe.

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Richmond has several tea shops and cafes around the marketplace, and it would be easy to miss the Cobbles Café, However, I had seen the good reviews on this site and we deliberately searched this place out. Very glad we did.
Really friendly welcome, and a nice table on the first floor. I had the 'regular' all day breakfast but asked for no black pudding. Instantly I was asked what I'd like extra in its place. Very good pot of tea (with extra hot water) and I was also told just to ask if I needed more milk.
Husband equally as pleased with his choice. Everything piping hot, plentiful and very well cooked. Very reasonable prices.
The staff were great, keen to make sure we were comfortable and happy with our meal. We are often up this way and will definitely come back to this delightful place.

• Visited February 2014
London
“Lovely spot, cheerful reception, great lunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had a satisfying and delicious lunch at the Cobbles. It has a nice decor and a homemade feel and is a pleasant place to spend time. Very welcoming, and well worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013
Richmond, England, United Kingdom
“Decent Breakfast”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I visited the The Cobbles Café a month or so ago as I was wanting to try new places in Richmond. When here I was service was pretty good, we were shown our seats & offered hot drinks. We got a cooked breakfast & were pretty happy with what we paid for although admittedly I was still hungry when I left. The inside of the Café is cosy & quite intimate which was perfect for me as I was with my partner, however I couldn't help but feel we were tucked away behind the stairs. The Price was more than fair for what we got but I wish there was an option of having a larger breakfast. All in all a good, but average little café.

• Visited January 2014
Gary L, Owner at The Cobbles Cafe, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Thank you Karl for taking the time to submit a review for our little Cafe.
Just one point I'd like to pick up on, I don't know which breakfast you ordered, but we have a wide range of breakfasts on our menu, one of them being a full breakfast of 15 items which usually satisfies the biggest appetites.
Perhaps the next time you come to Richmond you'll give us another try.

Regards