Like many people we stayed here doing the C2C. We stayed two nights, having intended just for one. The B & B was recommended by the tourist office. When we arrived we were pleased to find we had been given a room in the newer part of the B & B at the back of the garden. The room was modern and very clean with a large bathroom and a small courtyard with a small seating area. The breakfast was excellent and the staff worked very hard to cover a wide choice of menu. The American pancakes were yummy.
The B & B is at the bottom of a steep hill but once at the top its flat! We would stay here again. Our one recommendation would be for the female in the office when we were checking out to be friendlier (this was not the lady who runs the place).
Overall a lovely B & B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stones throw from the River Swale, at the foot of Alan the Reds magnificent castle (circa 1070) and just a few minutes from the largest cobbled market place in Britain, the house retains its old world charm, is tastefully decorated, and offers every modern comfort. Each guest room enjoys attractive views and has a private bathroom or shower room. Guests also have the use of the communal sitting room with an open fire, TV, and a small library of books and periodicals. Guests are also free to relax in our peaceful patio garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Brewery Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Brewery Guest House Hotel Richmond
- Old Brewery Guest House Richmond, Yorkshire