Really enjoyed our two night stay. Very comfortable accommodation and the breakfast was excellent. The staff did a fine job looking after us. Quite a stunning location and only five minute walk to the town centre and pubs. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stones throw from the River Swale, at the foot of Alan the Reds magnificent castle (circa 1070) and just a few minutes from the largest cobbled market place in Britain, the house retains its old world charm, is tastefully decorated, and offers every modern comfort. Each guest room enjoys attractive views and has a private bathroom or shower room. Guests also have the use of the communal sitting room with an open fire, TV, and a small library of books and periodicals. Guests are also free to relax in our peaceful patio garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Old Brewery Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Brewery Guest House Hotel Richmond
- Old Brewery Guest House Richmond, Yorkshire