Lindale Holiday Park
$65
Priceline
$67
$56
The Blue Lion(East Witton)
$111
Premier Inn Catterick Garrison Hotel(Catterick)(Great Value!)
$68
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
$45
Travelodge
Solberge Hall Hotel(Newby Wiske)
$106
$103
All reviewspine lodgehot tubrelaxing breaklog cabinlovely lodgewensleydale creamerytin foilmonday to fridaywashing up liquidchlorine levelscomplete privacyon arrivalbeautiful weekenddecked areafamily holidayworked perfectlylong weekend
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was looking to get away from everything and booked the Dell lodge at Lindale Park as the listing for the park offered privacy, seclusion, peace and a hot tub, exactly what I needed.
It is a nice, clean and well equipped lodge.Dogs were allowed which was great as our dog loves exploring and going away even more than us.
My biggest gripe is when I looked out my main front window I saw the neighbor staring straight back at me as there is only a foot path separating the two lodges. Not only that there is another lodge squeezed sideways at the rear of the lodge. I could hear the conversations in both other lodges. This made us very self conscious when using the hot tub as you are overlooked by at least three other lodges.
I was looking for peace, privacy and seclusion and this lodge promised all this on the Hoeseasons information but sadly the lodges are crammed into all available space and I have been to many other lodge parks that offered much better privacy than this one.
It is a great park but sadly it did not live up to the information or expectations that was set for me and this will be my one and only trip to Lindale Park.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Antlg
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great little place very rural small caravan & lodge site. On booking in & out owners were friendly & informative. We went away with our little dog so the lodge we had was dog friendly, i was impressed as the lodge was clean & tidy, the shower was great & the hot tub was an added bonus. However, we did have noisy neighbours enjoying endless time in their hot tub late into the evening, but this didn't disturb us too much once we were inside the lodge. All in all we would return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
htbBedale, Owner at Lindale Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

We are very sorry to hear that other guests disturbed you sleep. All guests are requested not to use the hot tubs after 23:00.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed last year and we are visiting again in a few weeks. The site is lovely clean as are the lodges. You would need a car to get anywhere. I have recommended lindale to alot of people and will continue to do so

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings, SPOTLESS log cabin, fully stocked with washing machine, dish washer iron, cleaning agents (fairy liquid ect) - I could go on.forever. hot tub was amazing very private ( Healy pine lodge ) not much for kids but they loved the hot tub more than us! Only downfall - 20 pounds for WiFi at 1mbps speeds. Moreover!! It was mostly 'out of range' signal was shocking. The man seemed surprised when I queried it. No refund was offered even tho we couldn't have managed to use any more than 100mb! Nightmare for internet addicts like myself.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Carolinex1987

In November 2012 the WiFi network was upgraded. There are now additional access points and multiple ADSL lines providing greater bandwidth to the Internet.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Fantastic, spotlessly clean lodge. Perfect quiet location. Well stocked with everything you needed (including toilet rolls!) Excellent hot tub. Excellent bathrooms. Plenty of hot water for showers. Heating included. Plenty of storage space.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family