“Tasty!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Freshly cooked and very tasty food. Pleasant surroundings and friendly staff. Reasonably priced too!

1  Thank smiggy15

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Visited this restaurant with my partner for what was at the time a date, it was mid week due to working commitments and the place was empty but ourselves, still the staff welcomed us in and chatted to us without forcing themselves on us (both myself and partner are very chatty people) drinks were brought to us straight away and the food took long enough to know it was fresh but not too long, and was superb.. the hostess who i believe was also the owner even spent time teaching me how to use chopsticks again (some years ago i had used them in china) and even gave me a set to take away with me since i managed to eat the entire meal with them.. much to my partners humor... the bill was very reasonable and we both left having had a great night feeling as if we had been very lucky to have the place entirely to ourselves.. certainly will be going back and im taking friends.. :)

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The venue gives a great impression as an individual building on the banks of the River Nidd with the dining area looking out over the river - nice. There's an adjacent huge car park; it's pay and display but cheap so not an issue.

It's exceptionally well managed with attentive staff. Sometimes a bit too attentive as, if you're not careful, your mains come within a few minutes of your starters being cleared so you're out in less than an hour and a half and that's the end of your evening. My tip is not to order mains until after you've finished your starters; that way you have a nice relaxing evening.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very nice restaurant, nice atmosphere. Good service. The low glutein is very good. The food came fast and was delicious. I recomend the birds nest(not the real one of course)- but its a kind of pastry with some kind of rice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Huge car park at side (pay to park but cheap) When with friends and greeted and quickly seated.
The food was excellent with good sharing choice. The food was reasonably priced but drinks a little over priced. Would I go again? YES