We stayed at Teardrop Cottage for two nights, in the Chocolate Brown room. Mike, the owner is a charming host, who made us feel so welcome. Our room was small but very comfortable, with an outstanding view of the viaduct and riverside. We had access to the roof garden, which overlooks the riverside walk, and this was a real delight, especially as the weather was so warm. The cottage has loads of atmosphere and a timeless feel to it which made it very easy to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Breakfast was freshly cooked and delicious, and nothing was too much trouble. We couldn't have wished for a better place to stay, and will definitely return, hopefully later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teardrop cottage is set in the picturesque location of waterside, with magnificent views of the river, castle and Victorian stone viaduct. A short walk from the historic market town of Knaresborough, with its eclectic mix of restaurants,individual shops and fine old pubs, the nearby railway station provides quick and easy access to the towns of Harrogate and its international exhibition centre, York and Leeds, and borders the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, moors and the east coast....our aim is to give you a relaxing and memorable stay in our stunning and magical location. Our 4 rooms are comfortable and finished to a very high standard. Our breakfast menu offers delicious,freshly prepared and locally sourced food. We insist that you make yourself "at home". We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teardrop Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teardrop Cottage Hotel Knaresborough
- Teardrop Cottage Knaresborough, Yorkshire