Called into Knaresborough on the way home from York and we found this pub for a meal. As it was quite late and all food is freshly made some of the menu wasnt available. My wife wanted the fish pie but having got over the disapointment she had the brocoli bake with the extra on the side. I had sausage and mash. The food was fresh hot and fantastic. All the staff couldn't do anymore for us. Would recommend to all. All I say is be prepared to go early to avoid disappointment. Would deffo go back.... 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire