All reviews tree house log burner hunmanby gap my partner swinging chairs two nights watching the sunset fairy lights breakfast picnic flamborough head toilet and shower room both mornings living space interesting sculptures grounds are beautiful plenty of space great shower
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

It was a delightful location, that was idyllic and quiet. The cabin was cosy and comfortable with lovely decor. Close to Hunmanby Gap and Filey. Easier than camping, nice to have everything set up for you.

There were limited tools for the fire, some oven gloves and a stoker would have been useful. Some of the paper (glossy magazine paper) left in the basket would not set on fire, which was pretty inconvenient on a chilly February night, luckily we had some paper in the car we could use.

The shower is tired with quite a few cracks. Although the toilet and shower room are inside the owner’s building, it was quite chilly. Still nicer than a caravan toilet block.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019

I booked Friday to Sunday in one of the log cabins: Elm. We wanted somewhere for a cosy getaway, away from the kids, for my girlfriends birthday. From the website Dale Farm appeared to tick all the boxes and we were not disappointed!
The cabin was cosy and warm with the log burner, but there was enough space in there to move around and not feel cramped. Dale farm was beautiful with lots of interesting sculptures, hammocks to relax in, and the communal firepit looked great (but it was a little too cold to brave that in November).
A 10 min drive to the coast for walks just capped off a lovely relaxing weekend brilliantly! We intent to return!
The only suggestion for improvement would be more toilets please!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in thectreehouse at Dale Farm for a relaxing weekend break. Our dog came to and had a lovely time. The tree house itself is very cosy and the surrounding area is impressive with lots to explore.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place! We stayed in the studio & it had everything, bath, shower, radiators, tv, comfy bed & gorgeous skylight over the bed! It was immaculately clean. You order breakfast the night before, it was beautiful. I cant thank Paul & Liz enough for the perfect weekend. Will definitely book again! Highly recommended xx

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

My lovely wife decided to book a long weekend after going through loads of places on the internet she stumbled upon dale farm, her main reason for choosing Dale Farm, it's close proximity to Whitby one of our favourite places.
So glamping it is. I loved the place as did my 5 year old daughter. The cabin we had was clean with a great facilities, toilet and shower room where spotless, the area where the cabin was has been well kept, and it allows dogs, which was brilliant. We are already planning a return visit next year! Well worth it, a little gem.

Date of stay: September 2018