Review Highlights

Well worth a look.

Reviewed September 26, 2018
blindasabat
bradford

All reviews handmade chocolates visit filey hope street for sale fudge chocolatier shop jen
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I felt compelled to review again.This little shop in Filey is the best chocolatier anywhere in the UK. The ladies working in the shop are a pure delight, always happy and have excellent customer service skills. I had read a review picking out a lady called Jen before our visit, I am not local to Filey I live 200mls away and the review is nothing like Jen, she is incredibly helpful on every visit I have made. I am the third generation of my family to love this shop.

2  Thank Franc04
Reviewed September 26, 2018

If you're visiting filey, taking a stroll around the town, find your way onto Hope street, just off Murray street and check out Sterchi's. Then treat yourself to one or more of the excellent and wide choice of tastes and flavours. Not to be missed.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited twice today- I went back because the first three little cakes I bought were so good I thought I’d buy presents to take back for people they were amazing.

However both times (the second being served by Jen solely) I felt like I was more of a pest than a customer spending money in your shop. I don’t know if it was a particularly busy day for you or if you prefer locals to be your usual clientele but I will say that after returning a second time I wish I hadn’t. Cold. Odd. And made to feel like you were doing me a favour.

Nice chocolate not so nice service.

3  Thank Julie N
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Oh my giddy aunt, the Schlossberg is amazing, and at 80p it's an absolute steal. It's a cultural phenomenon. Just as Craster has the kipper, Bakewell has the pudding, and, er, Middlesbrough the parmo, the Schlossberg must surely be the biggest single reason to visit Filey, by quite some way. My only regret is not discovering Sterchi's sooner, thus preventing me from having a Schlossberg themed wedding reception.

2  Thank DeePee11111
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

3 generations have been going to stretches best chocolates ever and the chocolate fudge is to die for .and the staff are just brilliant

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

As the title says we visit this place on a yearly basis. As always the chocolate shells and lavender/rose creams are to die for. Pleasant helpful staff. You must visit this place you will not be disappointed

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Well worth finding down a back street. Every chocaholics dream. Staff very pleasant and patient, takes me ages to decide but no hassle. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

You will always go back so much choice & excellent service ..local firm quality & very moorishtry you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

went to filey sunday 25 february didnt expect sterchis to be open but to my delight they were and better still they had the easter eggs out for sale i have had these eggs for a few years now and the whole family love them i have there names iced on which makes them special the lady in the shop is very helpful and cant do enough for you keep up the good work my family and i love you

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Every time I'm any where near to Filey we go out of our way to pop into sterchi,s. I just love the shop chocolates to die for lovely helpful staff. The shop just oozes old age charm.