“Perfect holiday retreat - with delightful...”
other travelers have booked this property
Our lovely new veranda decking with lovley new stylish rattan furniture for your outside relaxation.
Main Bedroom- with crisp white bed linen, memory foam topper, mini toiletries heating  hotel slipper
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Main bathroom, with double size shower, wash hand basin, toilet, shelving & cupboard for toiletr
SplashZone at Primrose Valley -  fun for all the family, lots of activities available for all ages.
Boating and fishing lake Primrose Valley
Beach at Primrose Valley Filey. A nice gentle Or brisk walk is a must to Filey.
View from Primrose Valley Cliff top of beach all the way to Filey & Filey brigg
Picnicking on Primrose Valley clifftops with view of Filey
Whitby Abbey ruins- visit whitby a quiant and buzzing seaside town, lots to see and do.
Pathway down to beach at Primrose Valley-now with lighting all the way down.
Bridlington's south beach with lovely walkway and views of the bay.
A view of Filey beach - A BEAUTIFUL WIDE BEACH when tide is out,a walk along it is a must.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
debbiemoo...
Fakenham, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday retreat - with delightful personal touches”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A fabulous caravan - perfectly sited in the quieter area of Primrose Valley, but within easy walking distance to Lakeside amenities and also main complex, and beach. Amazing service from Tracy, the owner - clear communication, and fabulous personal touches - such as amazing "welcome" pack, which was so unexpected. A perfect base for exploring the area or for staying on site. The caravan has everything - such as well stocked cupboard for beach, and games, etc, ample equipment for cooking, ironing board, lovely decking area for sitting outside with garden furniture - only thing missing for us was the sun! We would love to stay again and if coming to Filey this will be the at the top of our list.

Your age range 50-64
Aug 12, 2017
""'WOW'
Thank you so much for your fantastic review.
I am so happy with such a great review. It would be lovely to welcome you back.

I am also so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, and so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks.

I do appreciate this review very much and am so very pleased you would love to come back and stay again.
I am just sorry that i was unable to organise the sun to be available more often ',)

Many kind regards
Tracy, Owner
Sharon B
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had the most lovely family holiday, and staying in this beautiful caravan just topped it off for all of us. Six adults and a 6yr old all blown away by the standard of accommodation, the welcome pack and me with the owners attention to detail and keeping me informed about everything.

Aug 9, 2017
""'WOW'

I do appreciate this review very much and am so very pleased you and your family had a lovely holiday.

Many kind regards Tracy, Owner.
970daniel...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Stay. Great customer service”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was our third stay at magnolia court. We wouldn't choose to stay anywhere else at Primrose Valley. Tracy is a fantastic owner to deal with and provides lots of information prior to your stay along with some fantastic little extras to make your stay even more special. It makes such a difference going into a caravan with a welcome pack so I don't need to think about tea,milk or bread on our first day. The caravan is always presented spotless and having the use of a slow cooker was a big bonus for us. the beds are so comnfortable. My son really enjoyed the outside decking area. Primrose Valley itself is brilliant. Loads to keep the kids entertained and brilliant play areas and has beach access. If you book this caravan you won't be left disappointed.

Aug 9, 2017
Thank you so much for your fantastic review.

It was so lovely to welcome you and your family to stay once again, and also it will be lovely once again for next year~ Thank you so much.

I do appreciate this review very much and am so very pleased you would love to come back next year and have already made a booking~ excellent news.

Many kind regards Tracy, Owner.
carol7368...
Redcar, United Kingdom
“5 star all the way”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We very recently suffered a bereavement and needed a quiet escape with something to do for the grandchildren ,this caravan was perfect.
The welcome pack was very generous with lots of lovely goodies for everyone, and the children were very excited with their bedroom full of gifts ,balloons and other goodies.
The caravan is beautiful both inside and out and you can tell that the owner takes great pride in her property, it is in a lovely quiet area of the park but not far from the activities for the children.
The messages from Tracy were very helpful and informative I would love to come again next year

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it especially the owner
Liked least: noneof it at all
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 30, 2016
"'WOW' Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It would be lovely to welcome you back , It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and am so very pleased you would love to come back next year. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner""""
Keran P
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic accommodation, perfect for the family.”
Reviewed August 26, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

From the initial booking to leaving we have had no complaints. The accommodation is fantastic, the owners communication was faultless, everybody was accommodated for, the cleanliness was out of this world and can not rate it highly enough. We have a fabulous week. Thankyou Tracy. X

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 30, 2016
""Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner"""
Steph Y
Shepshed, United Kingdom
“Everything included to make a wonderful holiday - home from home.”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Welcome pack way more than we expected - grandson was so excited at the selection of age appropriate gifts left for him. There was everything you would have at home as well as equipment for a seaside visit. Thanks for a memorable holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Aug 25, 2016
'Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, and found the caravan to be exceptional, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am pleased you like the siting of the caravan, it is often quite nice to be in a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the camp. I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner'
LucyBrown...
“Best accommodation provider we've dealt with”
Reviewed August 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

A very well equipped caravan with a fantastic owner who thinks of everything. We have never stayed anywhere that provided as many resources as this caravan did.
Kids loved the park and all the activities and would love to go back again. Caravan is in a quieter area on the park which suited us and the site is lovely to walk around. Beach is only a short walk. Communications from the owner great too.
Thanks for looking after us so well.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review~ i am so pleased you have enjoyed your holiday stay, the holiday park and all the surrounding area~ i am also very flattered that you have also enjoyed my services, it as been such a great pleasure being able to provide all that i can for you and your family to have a most enjoyable stay at Magnolia Court Primrose Valley Filey, i hope one day you will come and stay again, many best wishes Tracy ~*Owner.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing