“Rubbish”

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rubbish”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Grass needed cutting you could not play properly old grass sods covered the grass

Visited May 2012
JTaylor_10, Owner at West Avenue Pitch & Putt, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
I am very sorry you had a negative experience at the course. I agree there was a problem with the grass this is due to the exceptional amounts of rain we have had over the last months leaving the course heavily flooded and making it impossible to cut the grass for weeks on end. We are currently working very hard to get the course back into it's usual high condition and should you ever visit the area again we would be more than happy to give you and your family a complementary round of Pitch & Putt as way of an apology.

scotland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“some leisure time”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

bit small but not to pricey had a good laugh with the kids

Visited March 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is great value for money, good exercise and something the whole family can do together.”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Astonishing price for 18 holes of golf the price includes club hire,tees,and a scorecard and pencil.We were pleasantly surprised when we weren't charged for two balls we lost, it's very rare to find an attraction on the coast who is more interested in giving value than gaining revenue these days.

1 Thank Annjt52
Scarborough, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing experience, great course, friendly staff, good value for money”
Reviewed September 29, 2010

I attended West Avenue Pitch and Putt with my family which included my Nana. We all thought that the staff were friendly and approachable. As a novice golfer I found the course to be challenging but great fun! I also was surprised to see that there were young children playing on the course who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the experience. I would advise that people visit this attraction as not only was it value for money it was an amazing experience that I will definitely be repeating!

2 Thank nicola1029