1,060 results
All reviewspark and ridemeal dealair conthyme restaurantroad noiseall you can eatexcellent stayfish and chip shoproom was spotlessgood nights sleeppetrol stationfamily roommain roadservice areastayed here for nightsnothing too much troublewould stay again
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is the third time me and my family have stayed at this Premier Inn hotel, the rooms are very spacious and well kitted out, and a lovely size bathroom with combined bath & Shower (although on the morning of my checkout on the 10th May 2014, my wife, kids and me had to shower / bath in cold water as a power surge had done something to the heating system so was not to happy when I spoke to the receptionist to complain I was told the Maintenance manager was informed about the problem and it was affecting the whole complex and that the hotel were sorry but it still put a dampener on what up until then had been an excellent stay). The staff were excellent and extremely helpful through out our stay and I will happy use this hotel again in the future (and hopefully have hot running water to wash in)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2014

me and my partner stayed here for two nights and we weren't disappointed.the staff were helpful and always available if needed.the room and bathroom were spotless.bed so comfy.our second stay at a premier inn and certainly not our last.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great service, superb customer care. Staff really helpful and friendly
As for the position of the Hotel, it's within easy reach of the park and ride, therefore getting into the centre of a York was very easy and cheap. The hotel is also very close to the York Horse Race site.
I would strongly recommend the Meal Deal. My wife and I went for the £22.99 3 course +drink+premier breakfast Superb value and more importantly, really nice well cooked food, the breakfast cooked to order.
Would I recommend this hotel, yes certainly

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clive A
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The best premier inn we have stayed in, really helpful friendly staff and surprisingly good food. Far better experience than we had expected very good. Rooms standard but very clean and comfortable. Food very good - had dinner and breakfast and all (including children) enjoyed food and service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We used this Hotel on the 2nd night of a 2 night stay in North Yorkshire. In many ways it was typical Premier Inn, nothing exciting but excellent value all round, including the evening meal and breakfast. For breakfast in particular it was a very personal service where you could specify not just what you wanted but the quantity of each item too. The room was clean and spacious with all the facilities you would expect.
I was a bit concerned when I saw how close it was to the busy A64 but the reality was we had a good nights sleep and were not disturbed by any noise.
The location provides and excellent base for York and North Yorkshire but the biggest plus was the friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room furthest away from the A64.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple