“Beautiful cottage, Everything had been thought of!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robin-Ter...
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
“Beautiful cottage, Everything had been thought of!”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed here for a 3 day break last week, as a party of 2 adults, 2 children (11) (13) and our dog. The Cottage is down a quiet lane, attached to the owners house. You have a private front garden and have use of the large back garden also. The cottage was immaculate, and the beds so comfy. Everything we needed & more was provided from fresh coffee, milk, dog treats, first aid kits to torches & matches incase of a power cut! Nothing hadn't been thought of, I think this hugely shows that the owners view this as a business & take it seriously, which I loved. The walking folder provided in the cottage was a great help for novices! and we managed to enjoy a few good walks around the local area.
If you need a break from everything this is the place!
Thanks for having us!
Robin, Terri, Lydia & Max.
(& Puddle!)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jul 29, 2016
We couldn't be happier that you had a lovely break at Eldroth House Cottage, thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We will be sure to pass your compliments along to the owners, the thought they have given to providing for their guests sounds wonderful! We certainly hope you return for another "break from everything" very soon!
rachey6th
“Stunningly beautiful!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed at Eldroth House for a long weekend and as soon as I arrived, I knew I had found a little piece of heaven! My hosts Jill and John were amazing, kind and considerate showing me around the local areas.

The cottage was stunning and I felt so at home. The garden is so tranquil and I woke up to swallows building a nest outside my bedroom window! The area has beautiful walks and is great for going into Settle, Kirby Londsale and the other lovely villages. My particular favourite was Clapham, with it's fab vintage shop! I highly recommend Eldroth House and will be staying again soon. If you want peace, beautifil surroundings and the contest bed and great shower, you can't go wrong here!!
Thank you Jill and John for making me so welcome xx

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing