“Good.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Went here this week after hearing really good reviews.
Wasn't very busy for a bank holiday Sunday. And the £9.95 offer was still on.
We didn't choose the offer but opted for main menu. It was £47 in total for two including wine and water. Starters, mains, nan, rice and pickle tray. Thought this was reasonable.
Everything was wonderful. But I didn't think the portions were generous. I believe I had 5 pieces of chicken in my main. 3 onion bajees to start and 2 popadoms with the pickle tray. Plenty of rice though.
I would not go here again even though there were no issues. I have had takeaways from here and the portions are laughable aswel as this evening.
Based on this I give it 4 out of 5 overall if they double the amount of chicken on a main I'd be back in a shot. I'm not a greedy person but when your paying nearly £9.00 for a main I expect more than five pieces of diced chicken. For me the best indian in town is Dine Bangla but this is still very good.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is my favourite Indian in the town. I am always satisfied with the excellnt food and generous portions. I particularly like the special deal they do during monday-Thursday which consists of a starter, main and either rice or nann bread. All this for £9.95
You must give this restraunt a try, its always busy.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Nice restaraunt although not cheap the food is nice,but if you get takeaway food you get very mean portions of meat,chicken.prawns
so come on gourmet get your act together

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Have dined here many times and have been very satisfied on all occasions. Lovely tasty food. Good quality. Friendly service. Nice atmosphere. Reasonably priced for an Indian. Set menu Monday to Thursday good value.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Having tried most of the Indian restaurants in the area, I can honestly say this is my favourite - consequently we do come here time and time again. The food is always cooked to perfection, the service is great with friendly waiters and also a good choice of special dishes.
I absolutely adore lamb curries, and think a guide to how good an Indian restaurant is how well the meat is cooked, which in this case is always beautiful.
Can't recommend this place enough

1  Thank rache_uk2