“Birthday Party”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a birthday party for 47 people and a buffet style mixed Indian/Western selection of food. We had a 3 piece group and a separate bar. Doors closed to enable the diners to eat without disturbance. What an excellent evening. The buffet was delightful, as ever the staff were the same. To those of you who are looking for a venue for your special occasion, Try Mitu's at Laceby.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Indian I've had”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been here a few times and each time I have received a great welcome, and the food service and atmosphere was great

• Visited May 2013
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“1st Visit to Mitsu's (21/04/13)”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ok so I believe in the use of trip advisor. And people using it properly. So I will be totally truthful.
I visited tonight (21/04/13) with my Brother and Mother. For 3 people the Chutney tray was lacking quantity a bit. However what was served was very nice. We did have poppadoms left. We all had starters and a main with a side. All of the food was beautiful. My mother being very fussy order that no coriander be used in anything of hers. Which was no problem. The toilet area for the men was really not nice. What you would expect in a back alley pub.

All in all the visit was good the food served was amongst the best tasting indian food I have ever sampled. Would definitely visit again.

• Visited April 2013
“Gets Better”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Thank you to all the staff at Mitu's Laceby. A great evening, wonderful choice and excellent food. It justs gets better and better.

• Visited April 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Good but not Great”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

After hearing rave reports about Mitus our visit was good if not great as we had expected .
Chutney tray was lacking in quantity and some of the dishes were only warm .
Quality of food was fine , no better or worse than other regional Indian restaurants .
Setting was a little puby .

• Visited March 2013