“Good Indian Food in Horncastle”
Review of Agra Tandoori

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We have been using the Agra for many years as a restaurant and a take away. We have always found the waiters attentive & polite, the food consistently good and the ambience pleasant and relaxing. The price is very reasonable as well. My only request would be a few 'dishes of the day' to vary the menu? A definite must for lovers of Indian food for visitors and locals alike!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food is ok but I am not so happy with service........ The food we always have is better in comparison with Agra... But I will not complain about the food...... place is very congested which is bit annoying ....... Over all experience wasn't good enough....

1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I use the Agra quite a lot for both dine in and take-away! I normally have no problems or grumbles, however, on this occasion I feel the whole evening was let down by the un professional and rushed service. It was a first meal out together with a friend and we both agreed to go the Agra because we both love the place. When we arrived we asked for a table for 2 and were promptly shown to our table, however it wasn't set for service and there were plenty around that were set and clearly not in use! Our drinks order was taken swiftly and was soon followed by the waiter asking for our food order (we hadn't even looked at the menu at this point) at that point that waiter said "I shall come back then shall I?"
We did eventually order and when the food arrived it was hot and very tasty. We were enjoying each others company and talking a lot that it was taking us some time to eat, which I felt a sense of disapproval from the staff, we were the last ones in the restaurant but it was by no means late.
It didn't ruin our evening, but when your trying to make a good first impression the venue does help.
I would go back, but I just hope the service is better next time!

1  Thank Dant3627