“Good food, brilliant service”

Brewers Fayre Haven
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Grimsby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Good food, brilliant service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was working away and stayed in the Premier next door to this pub. When I went for my meal they made me feel very welcome. They served me quickly so that I was not sat waiting. It is difficult for a woman travelling on her own and having to go into a pub, alone for a meal. I would just like to say thank you to all the staff who served me. I enjoyed my stay

• Visited November 2013

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Lovely carvery meal”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just been for a carvery , food was delicious, and all staff were attentive and very pleasant. Nearly didn't go after seeing other comments, but so pleased we did. Will definitely go again.

1 Thank meandkudos
Doncaster
“Chicken Feast Buffet”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were on our way to the theatre in Grimsby and The Haven was en route, we choose the Chicken Feast buffet option, despite the pub been busy I was served quickly at the bar, at £8.99 each the buffet was reasonable value and suited us as we did not have a lot of time, the food was hot and plentiful, but a little bland. The Pub location is not great as its on the edge of an industrial estate.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“great start to the day”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Haven is attached to The Premier Inn so we visited for breakfast, a very pleasant experience.
The restaurant smelt fresh and the food was very good quality. I liked the fact that you ordered the hot food and not a buffet. The staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. All in all a great breakfast experience.

wilts
“Grim @ Grimsby.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ordered the buffet & a bottle of wine. Cleary asked for 3 buffet meals as girl taking the orders had already got order in front wrong! Girl only put through the wine order! Then food was slow being replaced and cold. Friends had food next day...not good! This was on an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere and the only eating place attached to Premier inn, Grimsby.

Visited October 2013