“Nice pizza”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice pizza”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have been here with my family several times and have always enjoyed the pizzas. The olives and breads are also very good. The two pizzas and a bottle of wine for £25 is a good option too. The only improvement would be the seating area at the back of the restaurant which isn't as nice as the front.

• Visited August 2014

Gy
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Every time I have visited Valeries the food has been excellent. As I like it so much I always have the same dish. I tagliatelle with cream, mushrooms and chicken, it's good. My partner tends to opt for a pizza and we share both dishes. The starters/dessert options aren't too expansive but the quality of the main is what it's all about. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bluebriefs
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“You cannot improve on perfection!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have been going to Val's for a number of years, but never written a review. Both myself and my girlfriend booked in for a treat meal last night.. 27/6/14. It was packed as usual, but sat down straight away and ordered drinks. We then ordered lasagne and my girlfriend chicken salad with garlic bread and chips. The food as always is impeccable, along with the service also. Keep up the great work, and your staff are a credit too you...Best Wishes Dave Grimsby Audi.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bigusdavuss
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice food”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancee went while on holiday we went for 3 course but only ended up having a main as the menu had little to pick from sadly compared to other Italian restaurants we've been to, but the food we orders was very nice couldn't fault to quality of the food, price was reasonably for quality compared to other Italian restaurants...just need more on the menu for starts and deserts....we both said we would eat there again if they got a bigger choice of starts and deserts....

1 Thank Nathan A
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“sort your opening times out!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great food, great wine, nice relaxed atmosphere - would never ever go back. Their website says they close 11pm on Friday so booked table for 830pm for a nice girly night out with my daughter. All went well - salad and nice bottle Sauvignon , dessert (served with what we presumed was efficiency but with hindsight was haste) then at around 930 they started spraying our table with cleaning solution and preparing our bill.
We got the hint they wanted us out so we asked for the bill. Our night was ruined. We wanted to stay to chat over coffee , more wine e.t.c.
If we book a table we expect to stay and eat/chat in a relaxed environment not be rudely rushed out. On the way out (940) I asked what time they closed ' around 10'was,the reply. We never would have booked had we known so please update your website.
Very very rude.