“Yummmy”

Ocean Fish Bar
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An Upmarket fish and chip restaurant with an interested owner, we are also committed to people with disabilities - no steps or ramps, disabled toilet with alarm and room around the tables for back to back wheelchairs.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The best chippy in town by far, always seem to get a seat without having to wait and even if you do have to wait it's definitely worth it!
Service is quick and efficient food is outstanding and there is always a choice of special etc. Best value is the pensioners special. Ive only got 18 years to go until I can indulge..

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Every time that we travel to Grimsby to visit relatives, we always insist on having fish and chips at the Ocean Fish Bar. Easily the best that I have ever tasted. Only order the largest size fish if you have a very healthy appetite!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I am normally a customer of Steele's but thought I'd try Ocean Fish Bar on the recommendation of relatives. I wasn't at all disappointed. Jumbo haddock, chips, mushy peas, bread and butter and a pint of Worthington's for thirteen pounds. The restaurant is clean and the wait staff prompt and polite. The service from the kitchen to the table is quick and efficient. I'll be switching my loyalty.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

i was helping a friend move some furniture from Cleethorpes to lincoln and needed some tea.

the friend I was with was aware ocean had a good reputation but had not eaten there.

i had a standard portion of Haddock and chips. it was hot, fresh and delicious and served in the cleanest, smartest restaurant i have ever eaten fish and chips in.

the chips were chips, although it wasn't the biggest portion it was all chips not scraps.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I Have taken my parents there on a few occasions its the traditional fish and chips with mushy peas bread and a pot of tea, but as my parents know a thing about quality when it comes to fish they always come here. The fish complimented with a fine batter is excellent . The only down side if it is a down side is its always busy i suppose a product of their own success.In my opinion they took the crown from Ernie Becketts fish resaurant a few years ago and they are still wearing it. So if you want a typical english seaside fish resaurant that oozes quality at a fair price and you dont mind waiting a few mins sometimes, its definately worth it