Stayed at the Forest Pines for a 3 day Rotary car rally. On arriving late due to a car problem we were offered a cold meal as the restaurant was closed which was very welcome after a long journey. I found the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was self-service with an excellent choice. We had three evening meals for our group of some 80 persons, the service was excellent and the food of a very good quality and choice. The rooms were very clean and well presented, beds King size and very comfortable. In all a very enjoyable stay. Would not hesitate to return to this venue again if offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forest Pines is a luxury golf and country club hotel set within its own 190 acres of woodland just off junction 4 of the M180 in North Lincolnshire. The hotel is one of the region's premier hotels with extensive facilities including 188 luxury en-suite bedrooms, 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty spa, function rooms and 27 holes of Championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forest Pines Hotel And Golf Resort - a Qhotel
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - a q Broughton
- Forest Pines Broughton
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel Broughton, Lincolnshire