Bunch of golf mad geordies turned up for a weekend of golf and we were not disappointed.
Hotel rooms: clean, tidy, 2 double beds, well appointed.No complaints.
Food: have to admit could do better at evening meals,wasn't the best, breakfast was on the other hand excellent, plenty of choice and go back as much as you want.
Drink: Expensive but with a 10% dis, not too bad.
Staff: couldn't do enough for you, excellent.
Golf: Well! as a 21 handicapper, I found the courses excellent, don't overhit, play to your h/cap and you will enjoy your round on this challenging golf resort. I disagree with the comment that the courses are set up for single figure golfers, but everybody to their own.
Great weekend let down by the evening meals a little.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forest Pines is a luxury golf and country club hotel set within its own 190 acres of woodland just off junction 4 of the M180 in North Lincolnshire. The hotel is one of the region's premier hotels with extensive facilities including 188 luxury en-suite bedrooms, 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty spa, function rooms and 27 holes of Championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forest Pines Hotel And Golf Resort - a Qhotel
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - a q Broughton
- Forest Pines Broughton
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel Broughton, Lincolnshire