“Family lunch for 5 adults”
Review of The Horseshoe

The Horseshoe
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Bourne
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Traditional village pub serving good, home cooked food. With regular live music and tradional cask ales.
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Family lunch for 5 adults”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited The Horseshoe 2 weeks ago for Sunday lunch, and having been there previously and had good meals, we decided to go again.
3 of us had roast lamb, which consisted of 3 small round very thin slices of meat-my husband wasn't sure what meat it was. The dessert was also not too great, but the prawn cocktail I had was very nice.
Would we go again- probably not
Would we recommend it-definitely not.

• Visited August 2013

Stamford, UK
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Having visited several times now the food is always of a high standard and at a good price. There is a diverse menu which changes regularly. Sunday lunch is great but book in advance as it's busy!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Belly1979
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Great home made food with friendly service.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is our local and we have always had a great meal here. Staff are friendly and very accommodating. Fresh home made food with great service. Always recommend it

1 Thank canada_rocks1
Bourne, United Kingdom
“Local”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

First visit in thirty years .Surprised and pleased and good value.Decor not my style but intedresting.Shame about the A15 thundering past

Visited October 2012
“A welcoming,delightful country pub.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have eaten in this establishment a few times and each time I have eaten here I have found it a welcoming,inviting and delightful country pub. The food choices have been excellent and varied each time I have been. Many classics with modern twists which means there is something for everybody. As I Work within the food industry innovation and quality is a must when eating out,this establishment exceeds both of these attributes. On my last visit my party included an eldery relative and my father for fathers day. This was a last minute booking and the staff were more than obliging to arrange a table for us that provided plenty of room for wheel chair access and plenty of options for us to choose from. The staff went out of their way to assist my grandmother and ensure the experience was enjoyable for all. Many a time my mother has brought colleagues into the establishment for business lunches and found the service exemplory. I would say overall this establishment is ideal for all ages and abilities,and personally couldn't find a fault with it!

2 Thank RLKML