“Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We ate her on a Saturday night and it was not very busy so when the the food was a little slow in coming I thought I wonder how long would it be if it was busy when it did arrive it was a bit bland and I found it a bit overpriced.

Visited October 2013

“Don't have home delivery”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I haven't eaten in the restaurant but can comment on the home delivery service.

Typical Saturday night friends round decided to use popadom, ordered a meal gave my debit card details over the phone. Was told 45mins waited an hour before chasing them was told "further few minutes" half an hour after that I had to chase again to be told "another few minutes" I told them at this point I wanted to cancel it, to be fair they were extremely apologetic and won me round Anyway just under two hours We finally received our order. It was cold and sub standard. We made the choice we wouldn't use them again, anyway I realised a few days after they still hadent charged my card so only assumed they had the decency not to charge me as a goodwill gesture, but no my card was charged some 3 & half weeks later.

• Visited August 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wow they wanted to impress!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We went here for our monthly curry club outing and as we had booked up for 18 of us mid week, they certainly wanted to impress us. The food was good, served quickly and exactly to what we ordered. The waiter was very attentive and overall service was A1.

Would certainly recommend for a curry in shepshed.

Visited August 2013
“Nice”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Food is ok nothink amazing to be honest.But the staff are very friendly and always very welcoming and make you feel comfortable.

• Visited July 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Needs Improvement”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not much atmosphere for a Friday/ Saturday night. Food just of "OK" standard. Given the high standard of Indian food available, this falls way off the mark.

Visited March 2013