“Spa experiance”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Packington
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
“Spa experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

I would love to congratulate Champneys Springs Spa in Leicestershire on their EXCELLENT SERVICE.....The staff made our day so relaxing and welcoming......They have AMAZING CUSTOMER RELATIONS in all areas.....From when we walked through the door to when we left.....I would have no doubt that I will return to the Springs Spa soon and would highly recommend it to anyone.......Congratulations on having such a wonderful team.....

Kind regards

Mrs Fessey-Saliba

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was really looking forward to this treat and was not disappointed. You can do as much or as little as you want to. There is a fabulous gym and each day a wide variety of exercise classes. I chose pilates (xtra charge £5) but well worth it and Abs blast. There are sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and swimming pool to enjoy and relax in. There are a wide selection of beauty and well being treatments to enjoy. I chose Body Radiance and a facial and I can honestly say these treatments were heavenly. The facial was so relaxing I felt as if I was floating. I hope to return for soon for a long weekend. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: On this occasion I was only there for the day.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

My friend and I were feeling every day stress and sought a day away from it all.

Chamneys Springs was ideally situated and from the moment we walked in we knew this was going to be a day of un-winding.

The staff who greeted us made us feel most welcome and ensured we were well briefed without feeling brow beaten by rules and regulations or confusing instructions.

The treatments we had pre-booked were timed well and most enjoyable.

The time flew by and writing this review nearly a week later I still feel the benefits of such a great day.

Room Tip: We did not stay overnight
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

Over the last couple of years, I have had many visits and what I look forward to is a great welcome on arrival and immediately feeling at home and yet with a sense of looking forward to a lot of pampering, and a great atmosphere of calmness with mental and physical renewal. The staff is very professional and obliging. The food is excellent. I would highly recommend the experience. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have stayed here on many occasions and have always enjoyed my stay whether for the day or overnight visits, nothing has been too much trouble. The food is very good and the facilities are excellent. If you prefer a slightly less formal spa setting then I think you would like it here.

Room Tip: Economy rooms are small but have all amenities and you receive the same service whatever room you ar...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
MERSEYSIDE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

I have been a regular guest at champneys for some years now and the break gets better and better.
I particularly enjoy the country hike in the afternoons and the early morning walk
I lead a busy life at home and it is so nice to enjoy the fresh air and countryside as well as the numerous other facilities available

Room Tip: superior rooms are worth the extra
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank ANNE M
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

I have recently returned from a 6 day stay at Champneys Springs. I have been quite a few times over the last 5 years and this stay was as good as always. The staff are without exception pleasant even though I am sure they often do not really feel as friendly.
The food is wonderful - don't think you will have to live on carrots and a lettuce leaf - I have been in many 4* hotels that do not offer food as good - there is also lots of it!!!
My friend and I are definitely not fit but the fitness staff always manage to gently persuade us to take a class - this time it was a dance class where we laughed a lot and forgot quite how much exercise we wer getting - until we had to try and get back upstairs to our rooms.
The treatments are lovely - I had a 90 minute facial which was bliss.
I would recommend Champneys to anyone - the Traditional week is great and you get lots of inclusive treatments - staying for 6 nights gives you a real chance to relax.

Room Tip: My friend and I love the superior rooms but we have also stayed in standard rooms and they are good...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Packington
Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Market Bosworth
3.0 of 5 bubbles 4,064 reviews
Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch Hotel
Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch Ho...
#1 of 2 in Ashby de la Zouch
#1 of 1 in Appleby Magna
Kilworth House Hotel
Kilworth House Hotel
#1 of 1 in North Kilworth

Been to Champneys Springs Health Resort? Share your experiences!