“Lovely personnel service”

Jasmine House
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We visited Jasmine House for my daughters birthday, what a lovely meal and service we received , the food excellent and the children loved the fortune cookies, they even sang Happy Birthday and brought a dessert with a candle to the table. Even a small gift for my daughter . The staff are very friendly and there's plenty of choice if ever you find yourself in Melton Mowbray please try, we would highly recommend this restaurant .

1  Thank 150Ruby

Reviewed May 5, 2014

No other restaurant is as good in Melton. The Thai style prawns are amazing!! Fantastic friendly service and at a good price. Would go every week.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Lovely, lovely meal, not impressed with the bowl of icy stuff at the end but the starter, main, etc were delicious. Good value for money, Excellent service, highly recommended.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have been to Jasmine house numerous times and have never been disappointed. The food is lovely. It's probably the best restaurant of any in Melton. The staff are friendly and attentive without being over bearing. There's plenty of choice on the menu. Lets put it like this if you like Chinese food then Jasmine house is a must if you're eating out in the melton area

1  Thank AsfordbyVillagefolk
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have travelled a great deal in my life. first with my parents my father was in the forces, I grew up in Egypt and have spent many years in the far east. I enjoy exotic food but not conformed to English taste ie remove the flavour and add salt!. If you want a meal that is genuine to it's origins then I advise you to try the Jasmine restaurant, the Malasian and Japanese dishes I have tried are perfect, the service is superb, the people there cannot do enough for you the whole experience is one you will treasure.