“Customer Service.”
Review of Twinlakes Park

Twinlakes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Twinlakes Theme Park has endless adventures of family fun packed with variety, adventure and fun for every member of your family. Twinlakes is The East Midland's No.1 all action, family tourist attraction, providing great days out, hunge indoor play barns, outdoor adventures and a splashtastic Water Park!!
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Having visited the park and found plenty to keep everybody amused decided to make another visit which brings me to the main reason for writing this review.
When booking online unfortunately my payment went through twice.
I contacted Twinlakes through email and within an hour, this being on a sunday I had a reply.
The customer service operater was most helpful in dealing with my problem.
Again within a short time it was all sorted.
So as well as being impressed with the park itself was more than impressed with the aftercare service I received.

2  Thank HelenBrown49
There are newer reviews for Twinlakes Park

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This place is ace. Rain or sunshire. Loads to do and keep kids of all age ocupied. Might seem a bit expensive at first but you can spend the whole day here and not get bored. Animals, rides, activities. All overseen by the really friendly and helpful Rangers.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We have been to the sister park wheel gate so knew what to expect
Went with stay play and explore so great value
Beautiful sunny day ( shame we didn't bring kids swim stuff ) as there is a great water play area
Some more exciting rides than such as sundown which kids over 100 cm could go on accompanied
So my 4 and 7 year old went on everything they wanted to
There were a few issues with play areas my son couldn't go in as too tall or daughter couldn't go in as too little but this wasn't too much of a problem
It's was never that busy so small waits for rides
Plenty of areas to have picnics we just bought a sandwich and coffee drinks etc kept us bust all day
Would go back again kids enjoyed it
As people say it's a bit dated and nothing white knuckle but great for little ones we missed the falconry so must catch next time
Some areas a bit scary for little ones ie the scary farm house ?!!

1  Thank westiekate
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place is not Alton towers....nor is it Drayton manner...and most importantly nor does it need to be. Twinlakes is amazing day out for young children. there were no waits on any rides so we got straight on everything. when it started to rain there was more than enough to do inside too. any reviews saying my child came away with dirty shoes etc need to just be ignored. My children came away with clean shoes and a head full of fun memories. they loved every minute.

1  Thank 25Nick25
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Wow! What a disappointment.

My 2 young children enjoyed themselves, but saying that they can have a good time at the local park or even in the garden, which would have cost nothing.

Lots of the rides are old and simple fairground rides. Nothing thrilling or exciting. The only ride we all throughly enjoyed was the flying ride, where you lay on your tummy and get lifted in to the air. The rest were well, simply boring.

On one ride me and my daughter got stuck at the top, for several minutes. My daughter and several other children became quite frightened, some of them crying (it was pretty high). When we were eventually brought back down, there wasn't even so much as an apology. Nothing. Just sent on our way as though nothing had happened. I'm pretty certain it wouldn't have hurt to give the children a bag of sweets or an ice cream to make them feel a bit happier!!

Overall we had an ok day, some things were fun. We liked the indoor maze and the train ride but genuinely spent more time in the gift shop at the end.

My daughters £35 Lelli Kelly sandals are now ruined from the dirty gravel paths all around the park, so definitely do not put your children in nice clothes or shoes for a day here. Chances are they will get ruined.

Food was overpriced junk, so much so we skipped lunch and just had an ice cream instead. I actually refuse to pay close to £30 or £40 for some deep fried garbage cooked by a bunch of school kids.

The one nice 'cafe' we found which was marketed as selling speciality coffees and delicious cakes (inside the gift shop) wasn't much better, selling pre-packed cakes and muffins and coffee from a vending machine.

Seriously save your cash and visit somewhere else.

3  Thank megsnoli