“Excellent”
Review of Twinlakes Park

Twinlakes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Twinlakes Theme Park has endless adventures of family fun packed with variety, adventure and fun for every member of your family. Twinlakes is The East Midland's No.1 all action, family tourist attraction, providing great days out, hunge indoor play barns, outdoor adventures and a splashtastic Water Park!!
Reviewed April 26, 2013

visted this week.what an amazing place, great value for money loads to do fantastic friendly staff who go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable.

1  Thank sebrown1
There are newer reviews for Twinlakes Park

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family went here as part of the Stay Play Explore package. Not clearly signposted and the postcode was not accurate for use in a sat nav but there were plenty of free parking when we arrived. A few rides need updating but still, our 2 young sons enjoyed the rides. Even in a wet day, there are indoor rides and play area that can kids can enjoy while the parents are having a cup of tea and refreshments. But for those with teenagers, stay away from this park since the rides will be boring for them.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've been to Twinlakes so many times now, I've had season passes and been over 50 times, yet still feel like I haven't done absolutley everything! There's so much to do for the family, from toddlers to teens. There's not much for the adults really, but they can go on most rides with the children... Many chairs and seats for the adults, service is good, some cheep food, vending machines, wheelchair access in certain areas, gift shops, get to see animals there, lots of indoor and out door play barns, sillicone ice-skating, on water bumber boats, pedalos, rollercoasters, spinning teacups, water areas, great atmospheres, face painting, pot painting, farms, dogs, sheep, horses, pigs, sheeps, goats, ducks... Lovely people to help the children around... Nothing bad to say really, except the food quality is bad, so we take our own! Great day out and lovely atmospheric fun & smiles!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a very cold but fun day out using our stay play explore pass to visit Twin Lakes. It was refreshing to see a quaint family friendly theme park/farm with a welcoming atmosphere. I'd say aimed at families with kids under 11. We were there 5/6 hrs but still didn't do or see everything!
Pros:
Stay play explore offer was great and quick to enter park (tho suspect could take longer on warm or busy days)
Ease of being able te get around and return to car
Loads of picnic places inside and outside. The first time we've been to a theme park and been able to eat a picnic inside (legoland should take note!)
Inside rides mean kids still get to do things on cold days.
Outside playgrounds fun
Rides had no long queues (but we did go on a cold day and local schools were already back)
Cons:
It's not a big thrill theme park so don't expect many scary rides, tho my husband went on the lying down carousel which I didn't fancy.
Gift shop pick and mix was a bit hard/old.....

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had a full day here and there was certainly plenty to do, I think teenagers would be a bit bored as the rides are quite tame but for 4-10 yr ols this place is perfect, my daughter was able to go all the
Attractions which pleased her and she was able to go on them without me which she liked!!
Found the food rather rubbish but mass catering is never easy I guess, a good full day out whatever the weather