“Really good value - £8 ish for a day out !!”
Review of Twinlakes Park

Twinlakes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Twinlakes Theme Park has endless adventures of family fun packed with variety, adventure and fun for every member of your family. Twinlakes is The East Midland's No.1 all action, family tourist attraction, providing great days out, hunge indoor play barns, outdoor adventures and a splashtastic Water Park!!
Derby, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Really good value - £8 ish for a day out !!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent day out at twin lakes - even though it was freezing cold we braved the weather and headed to the farm which was very good and animals seemed happy - I have paid more money to get in other farms alone - this had much more - two massive indoor play barns (again at least a £5 anywhere in uk for a play barn) a good selection of outdoor rides and we really loved the "farm house of horror" and the dungeon maze - I have not been scared at a theme park for at least 25 years but these mazes were very scary - kids and adults loved it.one tip take your own drinks and food there is no restriction on this and you can eat in the play barn - that said food was ok and cheap £1.50 for a good size box of chips (it was £2.75 at Alton towers) - water area was closed as it was freezing but we will all be back loved it

1 Thank j28red

Nottinghamshire
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Improved”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have mixed views about this park, I've had some brilliant days out here by mainly keeping to the outside facilities. The large indoor areas are often packed to the rafters which I find uncomfortable BUT the children just love their freedom to run, jump, climb and giggle!
You can retreat indoors for your picnic during bad weather.
There's a small indoor dry ice skating area but the skates cost extra and aren't in the best condition.
The animals are in top condition and the keepers really do care. We got chatting to one of the big bird keepers who then took my daughter and I to a private demo with a young bird, what a treat!
There is a new water park so swim suits and towels are a must.
I think it is time to add another ride, it's well used by local families and my children get through what's on offer quite quickly now.

Visited May 2012
Leicester
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good Day out”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Though I have always viewed Twin Lakes for the younger child (under 12) my 15 yr old decided this was what she wanted to do for her birthday, we had a great day real fun and lots of laughs, Rides are well looked after, Food limited in choice but you can take your own which we have done before. Value for money.

Visited September 2012
Leicester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BRILLIANT”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been to this park with my family so many times that I have lost count. It is my favorite theme park because there are lot's of rides and many indoor activities as well. Staff are friendly, entry fee is reasonable and it is a great day out. They have amazing high indoor slides. One of the best rides is the buffalo coaster. The indoor dining area is well set out (it also provides a microwave). The park is mostly for children but some rides are good for adults too.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nilesh P
6 attraction reviews
“fireworks”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Spent fireworks night here , although cold was great not too big ques for rides..bit run down , but a great theme park for younger kids and adults . Fireworks where great will be back this year

Visited November 2012