Have had Sunday lunch here but more recently called in with a friend for mid week lunch. Good friendly staff (2 young ladies) and a delicious meal that was just the right portion size. Well worth a visit and we will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic village gastropub with rooms, located 3.1 miles from East Midlands Airport, 4.6 miles off the M1 motorway and 5.3 miles from the Great Central Railway. The contemporary rooms have en suite shower rooms with luxury toiletries, as well as 32-inch flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, mini fridges and the superior room has extra space and a sofa area. A full English or continental breakfast is included, while an upscale modern British menu is served in the rustic-chic pub, which has exposed brick details, beamed ceilings and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Oak Hotel Long Whatton
- The Royal Oak Long Whatton, Leicestershire