“Great authentic Thai food!”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the food at Taste of Thai, I also took along a Thai colleague who was visiting the UK and she described the food as being "the same as back home" - something she said is very uncommon for Thai restaurants in the UK!

Friendly staff, great service and reasonable prices made for a great night!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Visited for my sister's 30th wedding anniversary and there was a lot of us to cater for! Considering that, the service was speedy and helpful. I like my food spicy and the manager made sure that came as I asked. The choice on the menu was great, which was lovely as my Mum and Dad were new to Thai food and really enjoyed their meals too. The room was nicely set out and comfortable. Loos are upstairs so may be difficult for those with a disability. No parking but public car parks only a short walk away.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Proprietor rude and unwelcoming. This may be the worse oriental meal that we have ever been served and we have had many. The cost of the meal was reluctantly waived but we were asked to pay for the barely tasted frujt juices.this scored badly in every way apart from the concern of the embarassed waitress.
Tricia and Tony Button

1  Thank torquay555
Reviewed July 9, 2013

visited on friday 5th july. We ordered the set menu for six, starter was very tasty, for the main course we shared various dishes, all of which were delicious. Our waitress was very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The kids took me out to celebrate fathers day and we had a lovely time, Sunday evening and not very busy we had excellant food and plenty of it, the service was very attentive, I recommend this resturant to anyone wishine to try athentice Thai food in nice surroundings

1  Thank Trunkers