We stopped off here overnight on our way down South at Christmas and we found the staff to be extremely helpful, the rooms to be comfortable and clean. What more could you ask for for £29 per night!
Car park is a little small and slightly dodgy looking but there is CCTV and our car was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Premier Inn Hotel Wigan (M6, J27) and you'll be in the perfect location to get to Wigan town centre. So whether you're here on business or just getting away for a well-earned break, we're a handy place to stay. The picturesque North West countryside is on your doorstep too. Spend the morning strolling the streets of Liverpool, perhaps visiting the historic Albert Dock. Or take a walk through the majestic grounds of Haigh Hall Country Park. In the afternoon you could catch some sport, either rugby or football at Wigan stadium, or try your hand at go-karting at Three Sisters. Then come back for some great food and a lovely comfy bed. Car Parking: Free on-site parking with ample room for coaches and caravans. Disabled Facilities: This hotel has rooms adapted for customers with disabilities. Beds are arranged to enable easy access. Please note all rooms are subject to availability. Wi-Fi:Free Unlimited browsing or upgrade to our faster connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Wigan (M6 Jct 27) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wigan (m6 j27) Hotel Standish
- Premier Inn Wigan (M6 Jct 27) Hotel Standish, England