Visited Kilhey Court last month for one night and wished we could have stayed for a week!! Cant fault this hotel. The whole experience was brilliant. The rooms are quite small but as we were only staying for one night it didnt matter. The staff were great and very informative. They told us all about the hotel ie when it was built and for whom. The meals were first class and breakfast was great served in the beautiful dining room overlooking the gardens. We had a walk round the gardens down to the lakes and will definitely go back to see the views when some of the trees are trimmed down to get a full view of the lakes.Looking forward to going for a walk round the three lakes. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel, a perfectly accessible place to do business and to unwind, just 10 minutes drive from the M6 and M61 motorways directly between Manchester and Liverpool. Take advantage of unlimited, free WiFi throughout the hotel, a comfortable night's sleep and relax in the spa at the hotel. The hotel has completed a refurbishment programme to upgrade 14 bedrooms, rejuvenate the bar, restaurant and reception. Following a day on the road or in the meeting room, there's plenty of ways to unwind at Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel. We're passionate about the quality of food that we offer, sourcing fresh, quality ingredients to craft simple but flavoursome dishes. Try our award-winning food in the Laureate Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Kilhey Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Kilhey Court Standish, England
- Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel Standish