only stayed 1 night after our daughters wedding,the room was great although we weren't in it much,the food we had was good,the staff were good,and it is set in nice grounds the pool and spa although only used for half an hour sunday morning seemed adequate,would stay here again,but only downside was same as most hotels bar prices expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel, a perfectly accessible place to do business and to unwind, just 10 minutes drive from the M6 and M61 motorways directly between Manchester and Liverpool. Take advantage of unlimited, free WiFi throughout the hotel, a comfortable night's sleep and relax in the spa at the hotel. The hotel has completed a refurbishment programme to upgrade 14 bedrooms, rejuvenate the bar, restaurant and reception. Following a day on the road or in the meeting room, there's plenty of ways to unwind at Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel. We're passionate about the quality of food that we offer, sourcing fresh, quality ingredients to craft simple but flavoursome dishes. Try our award-winning food in the Laureate Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Kilhey Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Kilhey Court Standish, England
- Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel Standish