“Fantastic Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NOW OPEN LUNCH...12:2pm
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food - ambiance and friendly staff. Fantastic value for money - salmon dish in lemon butter sauce with brocolli kale and potatoes was excellent

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (935)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are here with our friends last weekend and must say the food was good and reasonably priced too. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Party of 13 only 6 clean plates after the main course really says it all. Personally I love good Italian food and my starter INVOLTINI CAPRINO was OK but my main RISOTTO DI MANZO (death by basil) was the worst risotto I have ever tasted. Never again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There really isn't a lot i can say regarding the Olive Gardens, except that I have been today with 9 other friends to celebrate a birthday. It was as i expected. Exceptional value, great service, and each individual persons choice of food was delicious. We each of us said we would be back again soon. It is without a doubt the tastiest food anywhere we've been.The owner and all staff should be very proud.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time here,everything from walking in was perfect,excellent staff,quality food,drinks etc,I’ll be back very soon