“Amazing food, atmospherer and service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Standish
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NOW OPEN LUNCH...12:2pm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, atmospherer and service”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We eat at the olive garden on a regular basis. Each time we go, we are met by friendly stafc and great quality service. We have never been and received a service that hasnt been impecable. The olive garden is a true family restaurante which delivers the best in quality in everything it does.

Wigan, United Kingdom
“Such a nice place!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We go to this restaurant a lot with family and friends and everytime we leave totally satisfied.
The food is absolutley amazing, and not forgetting the outstanding customer service.
The staff are very friendly and always make our visits that little bit better.
Food is always freshly cooked, very good value for money!

I would definately recomend this restaraunt, and have no doubt after visiting you will recomend it too!

• Visited September 2012
coppull
“Brilliant atmosphere and great deals all week.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I have been to the olive garden 10 or 12 times with various people, children etc and every time it's been a brilliant night. The food is lovely and the deals they have on in the week and weekend are excellent. A large party of friends went to their family bank holiday weekend days and these were brilliant. I would not hesitate in recommending this place - especially good for birthdays, children , large groups and couples looking for a place with atmosphere

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Great value, excellent family friendly restaurant !”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Olive garden is the place to go if you want freshly cooked great food with a real family feel. All the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome - especially if you have children. Our 7 yr old (Daniel) now gets a bit disappointed when we go elsewhere & says the O.G. is the "best in the world!" ! If you let staff know of a birthday in your party for no extra charge they tend to put up ballons or a banner, bring a piece of cake while singing the birthday "La Da Dee" song ! Great fun. Michael & his team of staff all seem to really enjoy their work, and do all they can to make your visit memorable. The food portions are delicious - reasonably priced, good sized portions always served with a smile. Children are given crayons & a picture to colour in. The childrens menu is really reasonably priced & has a good choice of both "treat" and healthy foods. My husband also raves about the Peroni beer there... :-)

• Visited July 2012
“So glad I decided to go!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Been to the olive garden about half a dozen times now!
A friend recommended the place as I'm gluten intolerant and had heard they can do almost everything on the menu gluten free (extremely rare!)

I went first with my partner, then with his parents, then again with my partner, then we took my parents..and we keep coming back with different friends...and we are never disappointed!

The food is fantastic, the prices are great and the staff and atmosphere is amazing. If I had to recommend one place to eat in Wigan it would be here as there is something for everyone!