Cambria hotel & suites Akron - Canton Airport
Free cancellation until 06/01
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$118
$108
$129
$110
GardenInn.com
$47
$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

WoodSpring Suites Akron(Green)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$80
Hotels.com
$68
$66
Agoda.com
Red Roof Inn Akron South(Akron)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$51
$47
EconoLodge
All reviewsstayed two nightshigh speed internetmodern decorworkout roomfluffy towelsvery nice hotelbreakfast buffetlarge roomsized bedhot tubnice bathroomhousekeeping staffsmall poolexcellent customer servicewonderful staypro football hall of fameother hotels
Reviewed November 1, 2008

If you are passing through the Akron area, you should really stay here. The hotel is new, and it shows. Everything in the room was top notch. I'm someone who hates watching TV on my bed. So, the space efficient "living room" was perfect. Those who do like the TV in bed thing get a second flat-screen TV at the bed. I also liked the large walk in shower. Leave your computer at home. Cambria offers 4 high speed Internet connections from the lobby. You can get directions, check your email, and print boarding passes while you sip a cocktail from the bar. Nice.

The hotel's location is convenient to the highway and not much else. Even though there are a couple places within walking distance, there are no sidewalks anywhere. The Cambria Suites off sets that with an okay hotel cafe and bar. My colleague complained about the highway noise, but I didn't hear a thing. The gym is better than average -- let's see how it ages.

While you are there, make sure you trek 10 miles south to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's amazing the NFL has left it there so long.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2008

To say that we were impressed is really an understatement. I've stayed in a lot of motels both on business and for pleasure, and this Cambria Suites near Akron/Canton, OH ranks at the very top in virtually every category. From the cleanliness of the room, to the friendliness of the staff, we couldn't have been happier with our stay. The first person behind the desk that we met was Ruthie, who bubbled over with friendliness and enthusiasm. The room was spacious and spotless. The beds were as comfortable as our own at home and we slept like babies. A nice gentle spray shower head made a person want to linger in the shower. The Wi-Fi was fast and easy to connect to. Every employee we met went out of their way to be friendly and helpful, including the barista who learned a new drink and made it to perfection. We'll definitely be looking for a Cambria Suites when we are looking for a place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TowerguyWisconsin
Reviewed September 8, 2008

Booked a King 1 bedroom suite. Very upscale compared to what we are used to. Flat screen TVs in living room and bedroom. Noticeable temperature difference between bedroom (near window and AC output) and door, but not bad. Lots of pillows on bed that we did not need. Would have liked free breakfast along with stay, but we would still return if we are in the area. Friendly/attentive/helpful staff. Large bathroom facility. At night, missed turn for hotel because I did not see a sign for it on the road as I passed it.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank duffbeerdude
Reviewed September 2, 2008

Cambria Suites is an amazing hotel, from the beautiful suites to the five star service, it was home away from home! I would have paid twice as much as I did to stay there! I have stayed in hundreds of hotels all of the world and Cambria suites is on the top of my list! Trust me you won't regret booking Cambria Suites in Uniontown, I had a wonderful stay, and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2008

On a recent Airtran cancellation out of Akron/Canton Airport, I was stranded. I was not able to find out which was the better of the hotels in the area. Needless to say, I punted and picked the Cambria Suites, as I had never heard of it. I was pleasantly surprised. From the really nice bus driven by the excellent staff, to the fresh fruit sold at the counter bar. There was a facility for anything I asked for, and any request was not an issue. The rooms were well laid out (Not overly large) and extremely clean.

The staff at this property really helped us make the best of a bad situation, and frankly I would look to stay at this and other Cambria Properties in the future.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family