WoodSpring Suites Akron
$89
Hampton.com
$73
Agoda.com
Red Roof Inn Akron South(Akron)(Great Value!)
$51
$53
All reviewshome away from homefront deskon site laundryextended stay hotellong termalways greeted me with a smilethe maintenance mancouple weeksan affordable priceclean roomsmake you feel at homegreat roommovie theaterexcellent experiencesmoking roomwould stay here againjoe
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 Weeks while waiting for my apartment to get ready. I can honestly say that the staff made me feel very comfortable & at home. Every time I entered the building I was greeted by my name and a hi how's your day. Though I didn't get to stay in one of the new rooms I was showed one of them before I left & it was a pretty big improvement especially the hard wood floors. I will stay there if the need arises again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Akron, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will choose us again if you ever need find yourself in need of a place to stay.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have been to hotels in every part of the world through my military career. The stay I had at the Value Place in Green, ( Akron) Ohio has been made very pleasant and enjoyable thanks to the staff! The ladies at the front desk are helpful and went above and beyond what they are required to do to be of assistance. Always a smile from everyone in housekeeping, the type of thing that made me look forward to stroll the halls. And the gentlemen in maintenance, top notch! It wasn't all about hotel business with any of the staff, they treated me and my family as if they knew us for years and that goes a long way - true hospitality. There was one thing that really shocked me while passing a room being cleaned, the young lady from housekeeping was sitting next to the heater with cleaning supplies taking extreme in cleaning the unit. This is the type of attention to detail that shows they care! Great job! Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Akron, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that if you ever find yourself in need of a play to stay again you will think of us. We would love to have you back! And when you come back you'll get to stay in one of our newly renovated rooms! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My son and I had to be out of our home due to mold remediation. The Value Place made this unexpected event so much more tolerable. It was truly like having a home away from home. My 5 yr old did so much better here than in a regular hotel.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for leaving a review! While we are sorry to hear about the problem you had at home we are very happy that we were there to help you when you needed it. We hope that you will come back and see us soon and stay in one of our newly renovated rooms. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had a very pleasant stay at Value Place, there prices are very affordable and the staff is very helpful. The location is very convenient and the rooms are clean. I recommend Value Place for your overnight stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it when our guests take the time to leave a review. We hope that you will come back soon and see the newly renovated rooms and lobby! Your stay will be even better the next time you are here!

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay been here three months ,great staff. You can't go wrong staying here they're getting ready to renovate very clean rooms easy access to the highway a lot of stores. Everything you need is here at the value place

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Akron, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are very excited that we will soon be able to offer all new rooms to our guests. We hope that you continue to stay and enjoy your experience with us.