Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron South(Green)(Great Value!)
$104
$51
$127
$111
$107
WoodSpring Suites Akron(Green)(Great Value!)
$80
$74
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Akron South(Akron)(Great Value!)
$54
All reviewstall ceilingsfront desk stafffree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was very friendly and helpfulthree nightsshopping and restaurantscustomer serviceconvenient locationhieakronkeysmokinginterstate
Reviewed September 26, 2016

A good, trouble free stay. Sufficient parking, some reasonable places to eat nearby, the room was quiet even though it overlooked I77. Internet service was good, the equipment in the fitness center was in good working order, the cost was reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Lynsey E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Akron South (Airport Area), responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Hello knurs38723,

So glad you had a trouble free stay. Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to hear that the room was quiet and the internet service good.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you come back soon to check out some of the new features of the hotel.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

My wife and I stayed here for the busted NFL HOF game that was cancelled earlier this month! Although the game was a bust, we still had a great time and the hotel stay was beyond our expectation for such a reasonable cost! There were a lot of other hotel options that may have been this nice or nicer, but they were all at least $100 or more to stay.

The staff was excellent. They called my room shortly after we checked in to make sure the room was good and everything was alright. I can honestly say after the 100's of hotels I have stayed at, this is probably only the 3rd time I received a call like this. The room was clean and comfortable with modern amenities. The breakfast was free and pretty good. They could have had a few more options, but it was better than most cheesy continental breakfast.

I would definitely recommend this as THE PLACE to stay if you are visiting Canton!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

Hi Carlos,

Wow! Thank you for giving us such an excellent review. I'm so glad to hear you received a call back checking to see if everything was okay. We do realize it's the little things that sometimes make a big difference.

We have recently made some changes. I sure hope you come back for the Hall of Fame game next year and stay again. Thank you so much for staying!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Ashley and Allen were great. There was a little mix up with what I was supposed to be charged for my room and they pleasantly and immediately looked into and fixed the error. My suit was clean as whistle. Lol every staff member I came across was very friendly and kind. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that will be traveling to Akron ohio

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We were part of a wedding party. Blocked 15-20 rooms. Some stayed 2 days,some stayed 3. From check-in to check-out we couldn't have been happier. Some reservations or rooms needed adjusted or changed at check in. Most accommodating with a "no problem, we can do that" attitude. Rooms,pool,work-out equipment, public areas, in fact the whole place was clean, well maintained. Every employee was friendly. And the morning breakfast was GREAT. The "newlyweds" will be living in Akron, and we, friends&family, will be visiting. This is where we will stay.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Lynsey E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Akron South (Airport Area), responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear OldEd,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us excellent feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast, found the hotel clean, and the staff friendly.

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2016

I stay here 2-7 nights per month. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean, partial breakfast is always available for me when I take the 5am shuttle to the airport. Hotel shuttle is available to/from airport.

Room Tip: Rooms on interstate side can be a little noisy. Bring ear plugs.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business