“First visit - would go again..”
Review of Traders Arms

Traders Arms
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Mellor
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancashire
“First visit - would go again..”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I've often driven past the Traders Arms, but never had the opportunity to visit. However, we decided to book last weekend. The menu was fabulous - great choice and excellent service. I would say it was a welcoming, country pub - I was amased at how many locals seemed to visit (sadly not a regular site these days). The only thing that slightly spoilt our evening was the draft - it went very cool after 10.00 pm - I think this was from the front door (but, to be honest, we were well away from the door). I would definately go again - but perhaps not in the middle of winter!!

• Visited December 2011

Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Underpar”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I normally go to the Traders a couple of times a month, and went today (18.12) taking a group of family members with me. Unfortunately the reception whilst not rude was as chilly as the snow outside and the food way below the quality normally expected here. The beefburgers had what can only be described as a horrible aftertaste, and much of the food was left on the plate. Its a shame because I don't think I will be going again because of poor food and poor service.

• Visited December 2011
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“excelent value for money”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Choice is great and the specials are just out of this world.
Prices are very reasonable and will suit all pockets

• Visited October 2011
“Lovely pub”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I have always found the Traders Arms a lovely pub.I went up last Sunday to find out they had a brilliant offer on for Sunday lunch. The food and service were brilliant. Definitely going to become a regular.

“Fantastic hidden gem, a visit is a must!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Beautiful home cooked food and relaxed, attentive service... Everything was homemade right down to the bread and Icecream. The traders arms is a hidden gem which I will be recommending to all my friends and family! Keep up the good work :-)